The 'World Vegan Day" is observed on November 1st and is being celebrated since 1994. To mark the occasion I invite entries from bloggers and non-bloggers, whether or not they are vegan, to contribute their favourite vegan recipes.
Please read the conditions below:
Link to this post:
- If the recipe is taken from a book, site or blog, please obtain permission from the author to avoid copyright infringement and give links to the site or blog.
- Only one recipe per person is allowed.
- The recipe must be made using vegan ingredients. Vegan friendly recipes are not allowed. Honey, milk and milk derivatives, eggs, gelatine, seafood and meat are not to be included.
- If you are a blogger, the recipe should appear in your blog between 15th October, 2010 to 20th November, 2010.
- Recipe must include a clear picture (350pixels wide) taken by you. Recipes without pictures will not be included.
- Please drop a mail including your name, name of your blog, name of the dish and a link to the post in your blog (if you are a blogger) to me at sunshinemomsblog [at] gmail [dot] com, with 'WVD 2010' as your subject.
- The last date to send in your entry is 20th November, 2010, IST.
- The round up will be posted on 30th November, 2010
- If you do not blog, please attach the recipe and a picture.
- Updated: Missed the most important of all, please link your post to this announcement, mentioning the name of the event and the organizer!
Labels: Harini P, Non food post, Sunshinemom, Tongue ticklers, World Vegan Day