An event announcement!

Do you see life in colours like me? I even dream in colours! It is said colours influence your emotions and moods. Food tastes better with better presentation, and presentation is all about the right confluence of colours.

My food definitely reflects my mood - does yours? Yes? Then do join me in this event called 'Food in Colours' where we shall celebrate food with a different colour each month!

I will select a colour each month, and you can send me any vegetarian food, containing the selected colour predominantly. Could be a starter, main course, side dish, a dessert - anything as long as the colour for the month dominates.

The colour for this month & next is red. The rules are quite simple:

1. Raw vegetables are not allowed except if used as such in salads or prepared food!

2. Any number of entries are welcome as long as the posts are done between today and 27.08.08. I added this later as I got a few emails about posts made in July before the announcement of this event. (Thanks, Easycrafts and Kalva!)

3. The food item should be vegetarian which means no eggs.

4. If your food is cooked from any other blog or site please link your post with the name of the blog/site rather than 'here'. Also link your post to this post announcing the event.

5. Email me at - sunshinemomsblog(at)gmail(dot)com, replacing the (at) with @ and (dot) with . alongwith these details
The last date is 27.08.08 at 10.00a.m. IST.

I would appreciate if you could use the above logo in your post, so that others who visit you will know about it. It is linked to the event announcement.

I shall put up the round up by the first week of September. If you are sending a combination please make sure red is dominant. Have fun all August with RED!

This is the first time I am hosting an event and I need your support to carry on the colour celebrations! Thanks!

Labels: ,