Click: April 2008 (Au Naturel)


Nutty over bananas and bananas over nuts :) for Click: April 2008 - (Au Naturel)

I have always loved almonds for their perfect shape and imperfect covering. They signify beauty to me without any make-up. I was setting them up to chop for the nut content in my banana bread and they just drew my attention to the fact that they deserved to be showcased in the event, hence my humble entry for the event. That explains the caption!

Click is a monthly theme based photography event hosted by Bee and Jai of Jugalbandi. They invite bloggers and non-bloggers to participate in the event. Please visit their site or click on the logo below to learn more about the event. The theme for the month of April 2008 is food photography with the subject in a natural/raw state. No cooked stuff allowed.




Labels: